Apothiki was once the island’s historic fish market, housed in a neoclassical building which we have now renovated and transformed into a contemporary venue for conferences, exhibitions, social events, classes and wellness sessions.
Apothiki overlooks the little, picturesque old harbour where small craft and fishing boats are moored and sway underneath the beautiful and dramatic backdrop of the town’s Byzantine castle.
Our facilities include:
• Professionally designed display lighting
• Multi-functional mobile stage
• Projector and screen
• Public address system
• Air conditioning
• Underfloor heating
• Toilet facilities with disabled access
• Professional art display hanging systems
• Harbour front reception area
The space can be tailored to any required needs. We have a dedicated team to assist you with the organisation of your event, including sourcing additional equipment such as:
• Seating and tables
• Professional event lighting systems
• Professional audio systems
• Catering and bar provisions
Find out more on the Apothiki website.